- 20,000 consumers walking through your message every 4 weeks
- Customers have to walk through it as they enter the shop
- 75% of purchasing decisions are made at the point of purchase
- Drive impulse sales before entering brand chaos
- All forecourts have AdNozzles as well – reinforcing the impact of an AdNozzle campaign
AdDoors provide clients with a unique opportunity to target consumers walking into forecourt convenience outlets. Clients can now target motorists and passengers as well as walk-in trade from the local area. With national coverage across the UK, AdDoors target consumers close to the point of purchase and offer advertisers the opportunity to reinforce an AdNozzle message.
How it works
When you target affluent motorists and convenience shoppers, the shop door becomes your advert. Customers have to walk through it as they enter the shop making your product and brand advertising unmissable. This high quality graphic is positioned in a premium location on the forecourt shop door. It is the final communication with the consumer prior to entering the forecourt shop.
National UK coverage across 900 forecourts. 20,000 consumers will walk through your message every four weeks, per forecourt. Download the AdDoors InfoCard here